Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Family - Part 1

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and a very good day I bid to you all who willingly read my post…well, I know it has been a while, nope a long time (bout 2 weeks plus few days) since my last post in this blog…now, I came back with the new me (with a new haircut, new responsibilities etc)…actually, I’m still the same (I think, not sure what the rest of the people around me would say)…bla bla bla…

Hurm, back to business…my post this time entitled “The Family” means my family, not yours, not my neighbours’ or others, just mine…always mine!!! Alhamdulillah…why this time around I wanna talk about my family??? B’coz without them, every single one of them, I will not be here writing this post, I will not be the same person as you know me nowadays (if you know me) bla bla bla…sooO many to tell, just wanna make it short, precise and simple as possible (I’m tired, not retired from writing , YET!!! Who knows???)…
[from left: nurliyana (nana), nurthuraiya (adik), me (thaqif), abdul rahaman (abah), siti rohani (ama)]
Basically, my family consist of my parents (my dearest and beloved mom n my dad), my elder sister n my younger sister, n well, me come in between the two of them…to be precise, of coz my parents come first, my mom was born on 1st December 1956 somewhere in masjid tanah, melaka (since I was little baby I heard people call my mum “mama” but maybe due to communication breakdown I called my mum “ama” and it remained till now) while my dad whom I called “abah” was born on 24th February 1956 somewhere in rembau, negeri sembilan, then they got married, bla bla bla…
[basically, this is my elder sister, taken her passport picture coz i haven't scan all our old pictures yet]
 With ALLAH will, they have my sister, she was born on 27th of September 1985 at hospital seremban, negeri sembilan (she’ll be 26 this year, still unmarried)…they take a good care of her till she grown up (more chubby, more flesh, more weight and bigger in size) when she was about 5 years old plus, then I came into this world, into their life, once and forever…
[well, this chubby little kiddo is me, this picture was taken at dataran merdeka, KL]
 As I mention in previous post, I was born on 26th of april 1991 at hospital besar Melaka…my parents n my elder sister took a good care of me coz I was chubby, juz like my sister, haha…more of my kiddo time I was grown up in klebang, Melaka if I am not mistaken…I still remember the moment where I was playing LEGO alone, making something (I think), and then somehow maybe I get bored with it, I came outside and I saw a mother chicken with 3-4 little chicks…soO cute (my mind said so that time), then with a small block of LEGO piece in my hand, I chased the chicken (the chicks running along with their mom) until both get tired maybe, I stop chasing them when we reached the fence…

with bismillahirrahmanirrahiim (I’m not sure I say this prayer that time) I smashed one of the chick with the LEGO piece, walla, K.O. with one hit!!! You know what, without feeling of guilty, with an innocent face I take that died chick (how pity the mother chicken lost one of hers) into the house, then I go straight to my sister’s room and surprised her with the died chick on my hand, hanging in the air, tadaa!!! She was shocked (I do laughed at that time as far as I remembered, haha…) she scolded me and asked me to put that died chick outside and she reported to my mum (I don’t ever remembered what happened next, huhu)…
[well, this is my mum, how fierce her face are, this picture was taken after having meal at kenny rogers the mines...huhu]
enough with that, now back to the main story, where did I ended just now??? Hurm, ahah, i grown up in klebang, Melaka and during my childhood my parents did sent me to be taken care by a step family (I’m not sure how to describe them, uncle n aunty perhaps…)well, I was rejecting that decision at first, but somehow my uncle n aunty did make me happy to be with them until one point when my parents came to take me home, I refused n wanna stay longer with them…
[FYI, this is my aunty that i mentioned in this post...i was really, really small at the time i was under their care...thanks aunty n uncle]
well, Alhamdulillah, so far as I know both my uncle n aunty still alive when I revisited them during hari raya aidilfitri 2009…walla, I'm surprised coz they still remembered me, but I don’t, huhu…they recalled back my history back then when I was really, really stubborn n naughty (I’m ashamed at that time, hoho…) luckily I have no GF/ my wife to be at that time to hear all those childish time stuffs bout me, haha…

I think enough with that for the time being, I will get back to this long time story later, soon insyaALLAH…thanks for your time to read this, take care, till we meet again next time…bubye, salam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...